Emailing a link to a document
You can email a link to document in Objective Connect to another person. If the email recipient is registered for Objective Connect, they will need to log on to access the document. If the email recipient is not registered for Objective Connect, they need to register for an account so that they can access the document.
- In Objective Connect, go to the document's Details page within a workspace.
- Copy the URL for the document from your browser's address bar.
- Create a new email and paste the document's URL in the email body.
- Complete and send the email.
You are able to share a document only if its downloaded to your offline documents.
- Go to tap on the top left-hand corner of the screen and select to open your offline documents.
- Select the document to view its preview. From here, share your document using your device's capabilities.