Creating documents in Microsoft Office Online
Note: This feature is available on an Enterprise edition of Objective Connect and only when it is enabled for you.
To create documents in Microsoft Office Online, you need to have:
- A Microsoft account to log into Microsoft Office Online
- As a workspace participant, 'add' and 'edit online' abilities to the workspace, where you wish to create the Microsoft Office Online document.
- In Objective Connect, go to the workspace where you wish to create a Microsoft Office Online document.
- Select the , then and . button
- Select the type of document you wish to create - Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Enter the File name.
Microsoft Office Online will open in a new browser tab. Depending on browser settings, you may need to allow Objective Connect to open a new tab or window, or allow pop-ups for Office Online to successfully open.
- If this is the first time you are using Microsoft Office Online, you will be prompted to enter your Microsoft account credentials.
An empty document opens up in Microsoft Office Online.
After you have made your changes, close your document in Microsoft Office Online and you can see that the document is added to your workspace in Objective Connect.
Note: If you are using Microsoft Edge (based on Chromium), ensure that in your > , you have set to .